Lucky bamboo charmed its way into the hearts of plant lovers because it requires only basic care to thrive. In feng shui, lucky bamboo plants are said to bring good luck and fortune, especially if the plants were given as gifts. Lucky Bamboos can survive in vases of pure water or in soil, and in a wide variety of light conditions. Even a poorly kept lucky bamboo plant will live for a long time before it finally succumbs. Chinese Legend says a gift of Lucky Bamboo can bring Good Luck, Prosperity, Wealth, and Happiness.
Lucky Bamboo is an indoor house plant grown from the dark tropical rain forest. It is easy to care for and makes great favors for weddings, parties, baby showers, holidays, or birthdays.
Individual stalks can be use with the same or different size stalks to create several styles of arrangements. All straight stalks are measured from the roots to the top of the stem. The length of the leaf varies and is not part of the measurements.
- 12" Straight Stalk Lucky Bamboo
- Are Stalks are healthy, green and beautiful.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Plants are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased.
- Most Shipments of Plants are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your plant to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We reserve the right to hold the plant(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery.